Good grief, not another thing you have to learn about and try to figure out when you’ve already got so much going on with your small business?!
Yet social media really is something you should give heavy consideration to using because social media can be really good for your business.
Here are just 7 of the reasons why:
1. You can give instant killer support. Turn your occasional unhappy customers into raving fans by dealing with them directly, quickly, and in a satisfactory manner.
2. It offers ways to get your name out there and keep your name out there. Don’t get forgotten or left behind; offer discounts or limited-time offers or whatever works for your particular company. It’s all about branding.
3. Social media also offers you a chance to show a bit of the face behind the brand. This means a lot to people.
4. It’s another way to be found – you might not be found on the first page of a Google search if you’re a little guy competing against the big guys, but you can be seen when you use social media.
5. Social media gives you targeted traffic. The ones who stick around are the ones interested in your product and company.
6. Consider social media a much less expensive way to advertise/market!
7. It allows your customers a chance to communicate with you using their preferred method. Conversations are real and valuable.
If you need help setting up a Facebook fan page or want to know the social media do’s and don’ts, I’d be happy to help. Please contact me with your needs and let’s get you benefiting from social media as soon as possible!